Sublime Surprise

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Flow-of-thought musings on the Facebook iLike Music Challenge

-Hey, who is this Aimee Mann? She pops up every 5 questions or so....

-Wait, what? How could I screw up a question on the Arctic Monkeys? They're, like, one of my favorite bands of all time. Evar! Stupid mouse...

-Do I look like somone who would even consider listening to Avril Lavigne?

-Wow. These guys like Aimee Mann.

-CREED?! I thought we were trying to recover from our genocide on music. Why are they on here? Why?! WHY IN GODS NAME IS CREED ON HERE?!

-Is every reggae-esque song on here Bob Marley's? Surely there's some UB40 or, err....some other reggae guy.

-Can I honestly be blamed if I can't tell Jack Johnson songs apart? No, I can't. Piss off.

-Aimee Mann. Again.

-Dude! Yes! I just set a points streak record thing. Woohoo for 129 points in a row right!

-Damnit. Lost it on the next question.

-The only reason I can even get All-American Rejects songs right is 'cause of that annoying, nasal voice. Yeah, that'll work. Keep telling yourself that, Danny boy.

-WHO IS AIMEE MANN?

-OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS TINA TURNER SONG

-OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS MARIAH CAREY SONG

-OH MY GOD I HATE CREED!

-I have had four questions in the last five minutes that are somehow related to "Nothing Else Matters" and/or Metallica. This is nuts.

-Wow, I just got back up to 75%. Take that, Aimee Mann!

-I should have been nicer to Aimee Mann. I'm sorry Aimee Mann. Please let me break 80% right.

-Man, am I the only one who remembers that sketch off of the Animaniacs with Slappy Squirrel and The Who? "Who are you?" "The Who." "Who?" "Who." "Are you the band? "Yeah." "Well, what's your name?" "Who." "You!" "Who!" "YOU! What. Is. Your. Name!"

-One more Aimee Mann question, and I am out of here.

-THATS IT. SCREW THIS JOINT, I'M OUTTA HERE

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home